Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sample Of Project Report For New Business

expected

by Mohamd Ali

saddens me to know that another year the Security Council UN gets to make fun of us
(Sahrawi), and I still saddened over the permissibility of those who govern us ( POLISARIO).
Those of us lucky enough to have left the Hamada, who have a future better or worse, albeit uncertain, we are far from those we want, we can analyze the conflict from another perspective.
The other day I read here (ARSO) a comment of a colleague and I would like to say a lot: Morocco is now doing what I wanted to do the day we invaded, it is to steal natural resources and it is getting, end with people (native) and what concerns or human rights and imagine, right?. The main leaders of the Polisario luxury living but like all parties are those who have to eat the brown in this case either the Saharawi population in the camps or the occupied zone.
With all this I wish I could say that the international community, and transmitted to us will not lift a finger for us, "So there is more to give cane to all those who make it difficult for one thing: the people's independence Western Sahara. " There is stronger has more force if not the best known use.
Current Polisario representatives can not solve the problem of the Sahara, or ideas that are already very old or expired. I know some people will criticize me for this article, but I as a young man who wants a better future for coming generations and I am afraid that there are changes already! or this is going to be in words such as we have been since the ceasefire of 91. Another point of view of conflict, because we all know about and comment, but we put no hand in the problem to be overcome. So you have to open windows and ventilate the house and has new life with a desire to work.
I make it clear that the only political party must represent the people of Western Sahara's Polisario, but we must play the cards you have.

SAHARA LIBRE!.


mohamedquatretonda Mohamd Ali [at] hotmail.com


05/17/1911 -------------- This text expresses the opinion of the author and not the moderators .

0 comments:

Post a Comment