Friday, December 4, 2009

Blank Driving Licence Uk

Nurse INFECTION witness


Nurse Organization No service workers in Argentina and Latin American nurses © rica, integrating information for the action n n.

27/11/2009

Cause

registration © ndez II, Cordoba, Argentina. Testimony of a nurse .-

Argentina, Cordoba: Trial Menendez. "Life is a constant struggle"

Isolina Trà TRANSIT Guevara, a nurse and union activist, says witness and survivor of the case Menendez II, on 12 November. His testimony reveals the connections between security forces and civilians during the dictatorship. "I want justice and to jail the guilty," he says.
very young, an internal mandate, difficult to silence, urges her to take the lead and require the Employers match your rights as a worker. ± os 32 years ago, was detained at the Department of Information known as D2 and then Penitentiary Unit N º 1, Barrio San Martín, in the province of Cordoba. He was "tried" by a Council of War and year after nearly three years in prisoner ± ³ n was released along with his brother, also © n captive in November 1979.

survivor and witness in the case declared ³ © ndez II registration judging the murder of Ricardo Ferman Albareda, and torment and torture suffered by nine survivors in the cases known as "Moya" and "Morales." In a conversation with Prensared No, go back to the dark past here © l "not to forget but is overcome."

Isolina transmitted vitality and firmness. Is assumed to be working and from that vision n build your history. ³ she married to Michael "my partner ± ero lifetime" and had five children. Like many of Cordoba, went to try his luck south of the country. He stayed in Rio Grande ³, ³ exercised his profession in the public hospital and, as it could not be otherwise, was a delegate and union activist in the Association of State Workers (ATE).

"Life is a constant struggle," he said. And in this instance expects Justice. And that those responsible "for more s they are elderly, will prisoners and their sentences in common jails."

- Were you a union delegate in your work?

I was a delegate to the clinic of Nià ± o. He had come there and not knowing anything, asked her for a uniform, shoes and work items and gave them to me. Then the company ± eras who worked before, tell me that they never habÃan given anything if I prune them do the same for them. We went to the guild and ask authorization to choose No delegate. ³ did not run anybody, of course, and I apply myself and earn ©.

- On January 19, 1977, you were in your workplace, when a group of men taken prisoner "How was it?

- Bean entered at 6 HACA maa ± ana and double shifts. It was about 15hs, and a companion ± era a people tells me that I was required. I get to the bean room Enfermería and two or three people. Thin, tall, dark glasses and long hair. I say you take tenÃan ³ n averiguacià detained for background. I tell them to expect me to change because it could not get out of uniform. Checked everything and I wonder if there are windows. I get dressed, go out with them and I face to a green Ford Falcon.

Aha begins the journey to the D2 ...

Bean
two men on, with similar characteristics. With sunglasses, sun. I pull on the seat of Atra s, middle, and I set foot on the head. We traveled a while and I fall into the Santa Catalana, site of D2-and just go through the door I put a dark band. Inside, I sit on a hard bench, I think cement. Haba many people. I could tell by coughs or friction, thus presents us we were in some way. Where he was, bean two doors, one front and one s. atra I removed the front, an internal courtyard, sunny, because pruning saw the light of the sun below the band. I go to a torture room, I put their heads in a pan with water. I pretended that I passed, I stopped for a while but after I threw water © s over. RecibÃa with a hard blows and kicks. I asked about people I do not conocÃa. © Asa passes three days.

- Cua them were the worst loss experienced in that place where he spends ³ 12 days?

One of the worst torture was wish to listen to my brother-n Hugo Ramon Guevara-scream for the torture. Was very badly beaten, injured. It was one of the worst things that happened. In addition s, every day venÃan with a list and formed a line and name those who allegedly Iraan home. I wondered When Do I play? If I not had done anything illegal, if only i asked for my rights.

Another moment was when I hit hard and take me from behind s. We climbed three steps and back. Went up another grand staircase, which was not material. One in my arm up. I came in and sat down they were leaving. Another person behind s of more, I unleashed the band. It was a place with few things, I think Bean desk. I removed the blindfold, and ordered me to turn heads. I turn around, without looking up. DecÃan we not recognize them because we were going to kill. This man tells me that look.

And this man was the same that now are on the bench?

Yes, it was à © l. A big guy with light hair, and with those bright eyes, brilliant murderer. This very special mouth, thick lips, ugly, horrible picture, libidinous. He looks strong, and I said that I looked at it was the Cat (Gà ³ mez). Start data stick and ask a person I do not conocÃa. After © s to insult and beat, I put the band opens the door and down to where it was (the tram).

"Now, when the judge asked the defendants to recognize precisely the" Cat "GÃ ³ mez a step forward, to intimidate. ³ Do you feel like a threat?

I think that despite what that is happening, it is believed strong, it is believed todavÃa unpunished, with power. But the truth is not afraid. I was fixed Ndolo © Look at his face, you know you reconocÃa, it was the same situation ³ n ± 32 years ago I s. atra Tena not any public power now. I only tena power, because they were my children in the audience, the company ± eros, justice and the truth about everything.

Quà © "© s happened after those 12 days in the D2?

PenitenciarÃa take me to the San Martin neighborhood. We seized, without clothes, with a requisition deep throughout the body, I took a picture and give me my belongings for me to dress and call jails men and women lead me down a corridor to the pavilion 14, where I hosted a group of company ± eras until December 26, 1979 in which room free.

Trial of red cloth

Isolina, like most former prisoners, has undergone mock executions. In 1979, the subject of a Council of War in the Third Corps. The transfer is done in a truck n. Blindfolded and handcuffed traveling with a group of soldiers. One of the presented as military defense counsel. I never had seen.

On the stand, a group of high-grade military decorations and preparations for trial. "I was Paradita with atra s three soldiers with rifles. She began the trial and ³ ³ n acusacià was for a magazine that Che Guevara had purchased at the kiosk. Wanted me to take over the communist era, belonging to the Communist Party. I never militates © in any public game. It was a union activist and I still am. Is declared incompetent and return to the prison, "he says.
On another occasion, along with other prisoners, handcuffed and bandages were removed and thrown to the floor of a plane HÃ © circle. "My brother was upstairs, very sad, because you will not see me more s. Then, break a window glass for a ride to and handle Enfermería veÃa me when he passed the Hospital "he says. After giving up several hours atra s. Only those who were to depart n PEN disposal. As they were at the mercy of the Third Corps AYE © army, returned to the penitenciarÃa.

The Guevara, were a typical working family neighborhood Guemes. The mother, a housewife, father and brother in prison, working in the Mail. One sister, Silvia, in a shoe factory. Lila, was temporary in the baton of Carlos Paz and the least studied. "In 77 cumplÃa ³ 15 and logically they are not celebrated. About a year ± or were without knowing where we were, "she recalls sadly.

His parents beat all the doors possible. Even went to see him Primatesta. Traveled to Buenos Aires, presented hà habeas corpus. "This we were missing," he says.

Isolina says that torture, or the constant fear of being raped when I was in Prison called the bankrupt. When out of jail, go to gridding in a public hospital. A report from the SIDE realize their detention n. It laid off immediately. A new fight is looming.

- Once you are released, go back to work?

No.
Log in © the hospital of the Child Jesus s ± o, a former nursery. Of course, I said that was had been imprisoned. But a month, the supervisor told me it was a personal trip ³ neo, very capable, but that He had come with a screen resolution of the SIDE report that was lost. I walk back to my house, very sad, very desolate. Began another pilgrimage because to live is needed to get a job. Because love is good but you can not live on it.

- Quà © he then?

©
I met my husband, a great company-we \u200b\u200b± ero ± os 29 years married, and started making notes. We went to the Ministry of Health was given by Dr. Uribe Echeverría. The months passed and nothing. No bean shape. Then we began to send notes to the SIDE. For six months I went every week, until one day, the director serves me and asks me © querÃa qua by qua © was bothering her. Le querÃa simply replied that I back my work that was cast by Bean reports that reparticià ³ n.

After a while, making the fabric ³ © ³ phone and talk with Dr. Uribe Echeverría. "Aha command you to be ± ora Guevara, Put it to work," he said. After five days, was at Mercy Hospital. © I retired, of course, thank you.

Nothing is accomplished without a fight

In 1987, ³ I visited his father who worked at Rio Grande. "The first thing I did was to go to hospital. ³ assisted me a nun. Had worked. Asked her for a leave without pay and left. 21-year work © ± os, until I retire © "she explains. Reflective notes: "The past can not forget, is only to overcome."

- ³ Duda to come to testify and be exposed as a witness?

©
really do not need thought. Tena so clear. HACA while listening to the trials in Cordoba. I think it was a way to compensate what we last bean. Especially for a part of society that still continues today º n NDOS negative. If you see a note or something of the trial or invite them tell you that "it is past" and some are saying "something will be."

- Why think that still happens º n?

There are several causes. I think it is a comfortable fashionable living. Life is a commitment. Nothing is accomplished without a fight. My thinking is that life is a constant struggle. In other words, the requirement of the things that are ours. So, many prefer to have someone, a Boconó talk, dictate, and they are hiding behind that s. S More than once a militant in the guild in Rio ATE Grande, the company ± eras that were not very involved in fighting union decÃan you: And the union qua © do? But the union is us, we do. If there s support behind the head of a union, there is guild. The force is given by the militants. So they have a good time but is no pending, because it will benefit them also
© n
- ³ continued militancy in the union?

Yes, completely. I remember a big fight because demand for hospital supplies. It was possible that he was devastated because they take money from social work. Was a long struggle. This we were to assemble and the Minister (of Health) does not recibÃa. One day we found out that was gathered in the direction n. The hope, we ask that down, that we receive. Send mediators and nothing. We had to go into force. There was, shielded, with bodyguards. The Minister of Justice under the flagpole wanting to attack us. Came the firemen, the police enters ³, broke everything, threw tear gas ³ genos. Of terror. We could not talk to this is ± ora. Aha ³ I was a cause more and the rest of the company ± eros. Was delegated and vocal in ATE. At 3 year ± os we are free of guilt and position.
Add

retired º n, all moved part of unions. As in '88. "I was with my small son ± o. No à © ramos province, but nationwide. The worst à © little. Vein not anyone hear us. We did the assembly and said: stop. ± eras company stayed two and my son. ³ It started to snow and made the company ± eros and put up the tent and that was the first strike in 1988, "he recalls.

- Quà © awaiting this trial?

hope
justice. That these people remain imprisoned. For most s that are elders, who serve the sentence in jails common. That is much, in comparison "to what happens to us all of us ³. Until the last one involved ³ must be imprisoned. Claim the death of so many company ± eros, is The only way to compensate for the horror.

Photo: Argentina, Cordoba - Isolina Guevara, Cordoba, his hometown. / Author: PRENSARED

Isolina is a partner of Hospital where I work, and I was honored to share with her many years of hard work as a nurse, now enjoys his well-deserved retirement as a nurse at the Hospital Regional Río Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Antarctica and islands of the South Atlantic, whose personality continues luchanco and this post is a tribute to the woman, the nurse, companion, Mother, and his struggle for recognition of nursing .-
Many officials spent and are not have performed the fitting tribute to a woman, mother and nurse victims of the dictatorship and the struggle for worker rights without ever lowering the arms, much less diminish or compromise their principles, Isolina respect you, I love you, and go my humble tribute to your career and life education dejastes us in the hospital - Many swear daily in the acceptance of political office for the 30,000 missing but never pays tribute to those who survived and it made his life a constant struggle for the injustices in this case by nurses in our dear and beloved Argentina. Iso
love you and miss-
Ana Haydee

0 comments:

Post a Comment